Six Steps of Leadership
We educators can learn about courage in leadership from seasoned business executives. This one is from G.J. Hart, CEO of California Pizza.
In the context of sufficient courage, Hart believes there are six steps to leading others within an organization:
1. as a leader/person, be the very best you can be
2. dream and dream big
3. lead with your heart first
4. trust the people you lead
5. do the right thing, always
6. make your work ultimately about the people you serve; putting the cause before yourself
Insightful and inspiring!